A First-Class Art Education for Children.
I believe ‘there is no such thing as a mistake’ and I aim to encourage your child’s creativity in a safe and free environment.
classes focus on self-expression and the development of creativity.
Children learn the skills they need to produce their own art - their
representations of the world - how they see it.
Students receive practical art tuition and a contemporary art history education. Ages 5 and up work through an art programme, which blends practical art experience with exposure to the world of visual and fine arts. Sketching, drawing, pastels, acrylic painting, and colour-mixing are all taught through many artistic styles.
Classes are $150 for the 10 week programme and are held on:
- Thursdays at Kingsview Primary School 3:30-4:30
- 23rd July - first class on Thursday at 3:30. Classes are for 1 hour.
- 24th September - last class of term.
- $150 for the 10 week programme.
- Discounts given when friends register/book their children in together.
- $40 for an art pack, if student needs art material. Pack contains everything needed for the term.
- The 'QT Creative Kids' Art programme can be seen here: http://www.qtcreativekids.com/kingsview-art-programme.
- Who I am and what I do can be seen here: http://www.qtcreative.kiwi.nz/
- Students can try the class for free. They just need to contact me first on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me to book your child's place in this creative programme.
All course materials can be purchased from me, if your child does not have paints or brushes. Warehouse paints and brushes are very poor quality - using them creates a barrier to success.